We would like to take the opportunity to share some of the statistics with you regarding the event:
- 6,500 meals were prepared
- 5,000 bags of groceries were distributed
- 275 haircuts provided, 30 braids, 142 manicures and 25 make-up services
- 1,550 Guests served in our Health Services (includes health screenings, dental checks, physicals, eye exams)
- 220 Guests served in the Job & Career Services, 50 resumes created, 35 practice interviews
- 1,012 Guests served in the National Breast Cancer Foundation
- 500 Family Portraits
- 1,590 Women's shoes distributed
- 1,904 Children's shoes distributed
- 1,218 Guests served in the Full Effect Children Nutrition area
- 1,512 Guests received prayer
- 71 Salvations!!
We truly give God all of the praise, all of the glory and all of the honor for this event. The services, food, smiles, and love will echo throughout time for all of our guests and those who have served.