Hello my name is Ms. Sandy Robinson. I am presently the Director of the Evangel Assembly Daycare. I have been working with children for over twenty years in child care settings; private, safe haven, churches, child development centers, and owned and operated a childcare group center.
I am credentialed by the State of Maryland, Georgia, and the District of Columbia. My years of education and experience have afforded me to work with children from infancy to eighteen years.
It has always been an honor to see the growth of children and to build relationships with the parents along the way.
Qualifications and Training
- Evangel Assembly Daycare collectively has over 50 years of early childhood experience
- Ninety percent of the staff are lead teachers
- All staff members are CPR and First Aid certified with clear criminal background check
- This is also inclusive of our substitute teachers
- EDC staff are required to take yearly early childhood training courses