TUITION AND FEES
10 Monthly Installments: $700 / Month (September through June due the 1st of each month)
Monthly Activity Fee: $30.00
1st grade Book and Materials Fee: $175 (one time)
Tuition Late Fee $25: (Tuition not paid by the 5th of the month will accrue a $25 monthly charge)
Late Arrival Fee: $20 per 15-minute block
Returned Check Fee: $40
Evening Late Arrival Fee: $20 per 10 Minute block after 2:30
Tuition payments are due by the 1st day of each month. Payments received after the due date (the 5th) will incur a $25 late charge, and tuition will be automatically debited from the credit card on file. An account that is 30-days late will be considered delinquent and the student will not be permitted to attend class until the account status is rectified. All returned checks will incur a $40 bank charge. After three returned checks, payments must be made in the form of cash, money order, or credit card.
Steps to Enrollment
To enroll your child, we ask that you:
• Submit the “request a tour” form on our website. A representative will call you to confirm your tour
• After the tour please submit your registration fee which is non-refundable.
• You will then be given the registration packet and parent Handbook.
• A Testing date will be created for your child.
• A family interview time will be set up for you and your family.
• At your family interview the responsible payer will be required to meet with the business office to discuss tuition arrangements, financial agreements and submit a payment. Your registration packet and Signatures from your Parent Handbook will also be due.